Last Updated on
Waste King L-3300 garbage disposal review: If you already have a garbage disposer in your kitchen, then you know how convenient it is and how helpful it is when you’re cooking. If you don’t have one, it’s probably not too hard to imagine how it would make your life easier. However, the problem with a lot of garbage disposers is they’re loud, they don’t work as well as they should, and they don’t last as long as you want them to.
If you want to avoid these problems and find a durable, long-lasting garbage disposer backed by a ten-year warranty, then the Waste King L-3300 Continuous Feed Operation Garbage Disposer is the right choice for you! As you’ll see below, this garbage disposer comes packed with all the features you desire out of a garbage disposer. With a powerful grind, continuous feed option, and easy installation, this garbage disposer is the perfect option.
Waste King L-3300 Features, Pros, Cons, Compare
- COMPACT SIZE: Smaller and lighter ¾ HP design is 7-3/4 inches in diameter, 13-3/4 inches long and weighs 8.6 lbs
- HIGH-SPEED MOTOR: The 3/4 HP, 2700 RPM (115 volts) permanent magnet motor is sound-insulated and jams less
- EASY INSTALLATION AND CLEANING: EZ Mount for a quick and easy kitchen sink installation, removable splash guard for easy cleaning.Hertz:60
- 8 YEAR PROTECTION: 8-year Limited Warranty
- NO ELECTRICAL EXPERTISE NEEDED: Pre-installed power cord, no electrical work required
While some garbage disposers don’t get the job done, you won’t have to worry about that with the Waste King L-3300 Continuous Feed Operation Garbage Disposer, as it comes packed with an energy efficient 2,700 RPM Vortex motor and offers even more power than comparable disposers. It features a 3/4 horsepower motor to help grind all foods and it will require 115 volts, 60 Hertz, and 6.0 amps to operate.
Jam-Free Continuous Feed
The Waste King L-3300 Continuous Feed Operation Garbage Disposer features a continuous feed option, which means that you can continue to add more food and waste while the unit is running. And because it features stainless steel swivel impellers, it easily reduces jamming, so you won’t have to worry about trying to clear the disposer with your hand.
Ten-Year Service Warranty
While the Waste King L-3300 Continuous Feed Operation Garbage Disposer is one of the best disposers on the market, you never know what may happen to it. If it happens to break down and stop working, you can rest easy knowing that it’s backed by a 10-year mechanical warranty, which means that if there are any material or mechanical problems, your unit will be replaced in-home, free of charge. It also includes a lifetime warranty against corrosion.
Some garbage disposers are difficult to install and often require you to call out a plumber in order to properly install it. With the Waste King L-3300 Continuous Feed Operation Garbage Disposer, it includes a fast-and-easy mount system that provides you with all the necessary hardware to help give you a no hassle installation.
- Very easy to install
- One of the quietest garbage disposers available
- Solid built construction
- Gives a deeper rumble noise rather than an annoying high pitched sound
- Efficiently and effectively grinds food every time
- Outstanding value for the price when compared to others
- Able to grind even the toughest food you put in
- Small opening in the throat of the disposal
- Loud noise when it is first turned on
- Stainless steel swivel impellers to help reduce jamming
- 2,700 RPM motor
- Removable splash guard that can easily be cleaned
- Insulated grinding chamber with stainless steel components to reduce noise
- Ten-year mechanical warranty
- Lifetime corrosion warranty
- 3/4 horsepower motor to grind even the toughest foods
Compare Other Models with Same HP
Waste king l-3300 3/4 hp installation
waste king l-3300 3/4 hp manual
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I remove the included power cord so that I can hardwire the unit? Would doing so void the warranty?
A: To answer your question, yes, you could remove the power cord and hardwire the unit. However, doing so means your warranty will be void, so if any problems arise, you’re on your own.
Q: Does this particular garbage disposer include a connection to allow a dishwasher to drain into it?
A: The dishwasher connector can be purchased separately and will make connecting this unit to your dishwasher a breeze.
Q: After installing, how much room is left under the sink? Will I still have room for storage under my sink?
A: If you’ve always had a garbage disposer, then you will probably not notice much of a difference between your old one and this new one. However, you will notice a slight difference if you’ve never had a garbage disposer.