- 1 Features, pros, and cons of the Honeywell 50250-S Air Purifier
- 1.1 Top Features
- 1.2 Pros
- 1.3 Cons
- 1.4 Compare Other Models with the Same Filter
- 1.5 In operation
- 1.6 honeywell 50250-s Manual
- 1.7 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 1.8 Conclusion
Last Updated on
I have received many requests from the consumers to provide the information about the Honeywell 50250-S True HEPA air purifier. Hopefully, this article will play an important role to buy the best quality air purifier from the market.
We cannot deny the fact, sometimes a simple thing can make our life easy and comfortable. For example, if you have the allergies problem or if you want to create a healthy environment inside your house an air puffier can be the brilliant solutions.
These days the quality of air is deteriorating and people are often suffering different types of disease. An air purifier can play a crucial role to purify the air inside your home and it will help you a lot to keep healthy. If you want to lead a healthy life, the Honeywell 50250-S True HEPA air purifier (see today’s price) will be the best solution for you.
Buying the best quality air purifier is always difficult to work because of lack of the idea and special knowledge about the products. There are many types of air purifier on the market is available on the market these days. You have to find one which is perfect and suitable for you.
What types of air purifier you need at first you have to figure it out. If you stay in a small home, maybe you will need a small and less powerful air purifier but if you stay is large apartment you need to buy the powerful air purifier that can cover a big area.
There are many special features and advantage technology are used in the Honeywell 50250-S True HEPA air purifier. It is one of the most popular air purifiers on the market at this time because of its cool design and the best quality.
This effective air purifier can eliminate the minute pollutants as well as it removes as small as 0.3 microns which is really incredible. Besides, the Honeywell 50250-S True HEPA air purifier will remove the spores, dust, pollen, pet dander, smoke, and many more.
Features, pros, and cons of the Honeywell 50250-S Air Purifier
Like I said above, there are many cool features are included, the Honeywell 50250-S True HEPA air purifier. Letâs talk about some incredible features of the device.
- LARGE ROOM AIR PURIFIER: This HEPA purifier captures up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens 0.3 microns & larger from the air that passes through the filters. Effective for large & extra large rooms
- SPECIAL FEATURES: This purifier features 3 air cleaning levels, SurroundSeal Technology to minimize air leaks, & a filter indicator to remind you when to clean the HEPA filter & change the pre-filter
- ODOR REDUCING PREFILTER: An activated carbon pre-filter captures larger particles before they reach the HEPA filter & helps reduce odors. A 360-degree air intake & discharge maximizes efficiency
- BREATHE CLEAN AIR: Honeywell Filters are capable of removing allergy-provoking dust, pet dander, pollen, smoke & mold spores from indoor air. Breathe only the cleanest air in your home or office
- HEALTHIER AIR: Our True HEPA Filters can help create a cleaner & healthier breathing experience, capturing microscopic particles & allergens that can be detrimental to the quality of air you intake
True HEPA filter
One of the coolest features of the device is its True HEPA filter that ensures that it will remove all types of pollutants from the air in an effective way. This filter can remove up to the 99.97 of harmful airborne particles that are small as 0.3 microns.
When the particles go through the HEPA filter, it will catch it. The filter is long-lasting, so you donât have to worry to change it soon.
Activated carbon filter
The Honeywell 50250-S True HEPA air purifier has an activated pre-carbon filter but you have to change it every three months later.
Many people are worried about the filter life, they donât know when they have to change the filter or when the life of the filter will finish. The Honeywell 50250-S True HEPA air purifier has a filter indicator, it will automatically notify you when you have to replace the filter.
So, donât worry enjoy the purity of the Honeywell 50250-S True HEPA air purifier.
Three different speed settings are added in the Honeywell 50250-S True HEPA air purifier such as low, medium and high speed. As a result, you can choose the speed whatever you like, if you want to continue running the air purifier just set the low setting or if your pollution level is high just set the high or medium speed setting.
The Honeywell 50250-S True HEPA air purifier is suitable for the large and small room. You can purify the air up to 390 square feet area which is really big.
One of the remarkable things is that its 360-degree technology. The Honeywell 50250-S True HEPA air purifier can collect the air from every side and its round design allow you to place the air purifier any place in the room.
- Powerful that ensure outstanding performance
- 360-degree technology
- Easy to use
- Nice looking
- True HEPA filter
- Pre-carbon activated filter
- Filter indicator
- Some consumers claim that it makes high noise
- It’s not energy efficient
Compare Other Models with the Same Filter
honeywell 50250-s Manual
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Low = 50 Watts
Medium = 120 Watts
High = 170 Watts
Leaving this purifier on the high rating 24 hours a day will cost the same as leaving on two non-energy saving light bulbs
There was no noticeable increase in my electric bill over a month of usage.
The official room size is 390 sq. ft., for best results, install in 250 sq. ft. or less.
When I purchased the filters I ordered the Universal replacement Filter Honeywell 38002.
that seemed to do the job.
The Honeywell 50250-S True HEPA air purifier is a high standard system that can eliminate all types of harmful airborne particles in an effective way. If you are an allergy sufferer this air purifier can be a brilliant solution for you.