Last Updated on
Have you had problems in the past with cheap garbage disposal jamming all the time? One of the best possible models out right now for anti-jamming technology is the Franke FWDJ75 3/4 HP.
- 1 Franke WDJ75 Garbage Disposal Features, Pros, Cons, Compare
- 1.1 Top Features
- 1.2 Pros
- 1.3 Cons
- 1.4 Other Models in Same Price Range
- 1.5 Compare Other Models with Same HP
- 1.6 Franke Fwdj75 3/4 hp installation
- 1.7 Franke FWDJ75 3/4 hp manual
- 1.8 FAQs
- 1.9 Final Verdict:
To me, it is hard to imagine getting by without a garbage disposal. Cleaning the dishes is the least favorite chore of my household. You will notice, garbage disposals save you quite a bit of dirty work and make cleaning dishes a lot easier than it would otherwise be.
If you are going to replace broken garbage disposal or simply want to upgrade your garbage disposal, you will want to consider all of the options that are available in today’s garbage disposals before you make your choice.
By getting rid of the somewhat old process of using an auto-reverse function, this garbage disposal model uses permanent magnet D/C motors that use induction motor processes to get maximum power functions. Also, thanks to improved sound baffling technology, this product is one of the quietest garbage disposals on the market. Garbage disposals, in general, have many beneficial qualities.
Franke WDJ75 Garbage Disposal Features, Pros, Cons, Compare
- Franke kitchen sink Disposers grind faster, finer and more efficiently than leading competitive brands
- Bio shield antimicrobial agents molded into internal components of disposer to reduce odors
- Silver-guard Magnetic rim helps prevent metal objects from falling into disposer and causing damage
- Purchase air switch controller WD9088 separately to turn on/off from sink deck
- Jam-resistant, permanent magnet DC motor for lasting service
Convenient and Fast
After eating, you need to wash and clean up the dishes, which is not something you want to do after a long day. If you have a garbage disposal installed in your kitchen, cleaning dishes becomes an easy task. You turn on the water and let it run for a minute or so down the drain. Then, drop all your food scraps into the garbage disposal and turn on the switch for the unit. The machine will grind your waste food into tiny pieces. After that, It will flush them down the drain and moves all the way into the sewage system.
Generally, without a garbage disposal in your kitchen, you have to throw food leftovers into a trash bag. The leftover food in the trash begins to decompose, and bacteria start to appear. This can bring insects as well as an unpleasant odor.
Less waste to the landfill
Moreover, If you reduce the amount of trash you leave on the curb for the garbage collector, that means there will be less trash buried in a landfill. Saving landfill space is a primary concern and just one of the reasons that recycling is such an important issue.
The truth is, it is inevitable to have food scraps in your sink while washing dishes. Without having a garbage disposal installed, the plumbing in your house can get clogged up. When this happens, you have to pay money to have a plumber fix your issue. Those with a garbage disposal can save money yearly because of the lack of plumbing issues. If a garbage disposal does get clogged, it can almost always be cleared by adding running water then turning it on to unclog the drain.
- Jam-resistant so there is no need for an auto-reverse function
- Improved sound baffling for a quieter experience
- Permanent Magnet D/C motors that have 30-Percent more torque than induction motors
- Faster grinding for less energy consumption
- Can be loud at times
- Snap and lock universal mounting system
- Space saving design and energy efficient
- Permanent Magnet D/C motors with 30% more torque than induction motors
- Highly efficient D/C motor is 3-5 pounds lighter than induction motors for easier installation
- Finer grinding for septic system compatibility in all models with no additional chemicals needed
- Faster grinding for less energy consumption
- Continuous Feed models may require Air Switch WD3428 and Controller WD9088
- Compatible with most popular brands to be easily replaced
- Chrome stopper and flange standard on each disposer not available separately
Franke FWDJ75 is one of the underrated garbage disposals. The main reason is, Franke is not as popular as InSinkErator or Waste King is. It comes with updated anti-jamming technology and permanent magnet DC motor. Additionally, the inside wall has anti-bacterial shield technology that can be a savior from the odors. There is a compatible air switch available in the market so no switching hassle. Most importantly, it grinds quietly and easy to install under your kitchen sink. Overall, this disposal is a good unit but a little expensive compared to the other available options right now. Surprisingly, it comes with a 10-year warranty which is great.
Other Models in Same Price Range
Comparison: Franke FWDJ75 3/4 HP vs InSinkErator Evolution vs InSinkErator PRO750 vs Waste King L-9900
|Franke WDJ75||InSinkErator Evolution
|InSinkErator PRO750||Waste King L-9900|
|Warranty||5 Years||4 years||6 Years||10 Years|
|Motor Speed (RPM)||2700 RPM||â1725 RPM(induction)||1725 RPM||2700 rpm|
|Size (inches)||8.69 x 8.69 x 14.5 in||11 x 14 x 16 in||10 x 10 x 16.2 in||9.8 x 9.8 x 17.5 in|
Compare Other Models with Same HP
Franke Fwdj75 3/4 hp installation
Franke FWDJ75 3/4 hp manual
Yes, it does.
Comes with a cord, just plug it in and turn on the switch.
No. The Franke FWDJ75 has a jam-resistant feature that allows you to use the garbage disposal without worrying about food getting jammed.
Surely, cleaning up after meals gets a whole lot easier with a lightweight and sturdy Franke garbage disposal. You can safely and hygienically clean up your food scraps. There will be no more leaving them in the trash where they can cause odor, attract pests and become covered in bacteria. Safety, convenience, and performance are central aspects of Franke products.
Because not a lot of us stop to consider how our household products are affecting the environment unless of course, it has anything to do with our energy bill. It is important to strive for greener products, not just because they reduce what we pay for, but also because they improve our environment. You won’t be disappointed with this Franke garbage disposal.